Facial Acupuncture is a safe, painless and effective treatment for renewing the face as well as the whole body. Fine lines may be entirely erased, deeper lines reduced and bags around neck and eyes firmed.
Fine needles are placed at a variety of acupuncture points on the face, neck and around the eyes to stimulate the body’s natural energies, or Qi. Since muscle groups are addressed as well the acupuncture points, the face lifts itself, via the acupuncture points, through the muscles’ toning and tightening action. The needles also stimulate blood and circulation, which improves facial color.
- Improves collagen production and muscle tone
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Helps reduce double chin and lift drooping eyelids
- Improves metabolism
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Improves facial color
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being
Other added benefits :
- Improves acne (caused by hormonal imbalance)
- Helps menopause, perimenopause, PMS and other GYN issues
- Helps sinus congestion and headache
- Helps headaches (except severe migraine)
- Helps to eliminate puffiness
- Benefits eyes, ears and brain
- Can help insomnia and dizziness
Is Facial Acupuncture for Everyone?
For the vast majority of prospective clients, it is a safe and beneficial treatment, not only for prevention of wrinkles, but also the reversal of the customary signs of aging.
Not performed during:
- colds or flu;
- acute herpes outbreak; or
- acute allergic reactions
In the latter 3 instances, once the condition has passed, the patient may receive a facial acupuncture treatment.
How Long is the Treatment?
After an initial session the patient’s response is evaluated and this can determine the number of follow-up visits that will be required:
After this evaluation, and taking into consideration other variables such as stress, diet, lifestyle, genetic inheritance, proper digestion and elimination, sleep, emotional balance, and age, the following durations of treatment are customarily recommended:
- Usually 12-15 treatments;
- 20 treatments for smokers or people whose skin tends to sag, i.e., who manifest jowls, “turkey wattles,” droopy eyes, etc.
It should be noted that age is not as crucial as might be estimated; an older patient with a healthy lifestyle may in fact have a better prognosis than a younger person who is prone to dissipate themselves.
- 2 times a week (if possible), for 45 minutes to 1 hour; or
- 1 treatment per week, 90 minutes
Within the normal parameters of aging, the completion of a series of treatments should be effective. To ensure the persistence of the results, ongoing maintenance treatments are recommended:
- Every 2 weeks for 2 months following the completion of a treatment series, then once a month for an indefinite amount of time;
- Of course, the patient can also embark upon a subsequent series after a week’s respite
Short and Long-Term Effects of Facial Acupuncture
After the first treatment, one usually observes an increased glow to the complexion, the result of increased Qi and blood flow to the face. The person’s face appears more “open”, there is a clarity in the eyes (“clear Shen”), and the patient appears to be more rested; wrinkles start to lessen and the skin appears more toned.
A significant difference in their appearance can be ascertained following the 5th to 7th treatments; even more marked changes in wrinkles, skin tone, etc. The impression of relaxation and calm is more pronounced; they appear as if they have returned from vacation. Lifting of the jowls, neck and the eyes has begun and is usually noticeable. With continuing treatment, constitutional issues like digestive complaints have been ameliorated or subsided.
By the end of a series, the patient should look and feel 5-15 years younger. These results may vary slightly, depending upon how well the patient has taken care of themselves during the process, and afterward. At this stage, booster treatments provide ongoing support within a normal process of aging.
Facial Acupuncture is non-invasive, less costly than surgical procedures, and draws upon the ancient Chinese wisdom related to longevity, beauty and balance
Prices- For new clients the first session is £49, thereafter sessions are charges at £65 or book 5 at £300 (saving of £25)
The session includes a facial cleanse, and finishes with a stimulating facial massage using jade rollers to cool and soothe the skin.
Book your appointment today......E-mail: [email protected] Telephone: 07951810512